Last week we had Maureen McGrath on Sexy in Vancity Radio chatting about men’s sexual health (episode here). Tomorrow, she will be chatting about women’s sexual health at the first “Lets Talk about Women’s Health” forum facilitated by CKNW 980AM’s Christy Clark. In Maureen’s own words, here are the details:
The topic for the evening – navigating women’s health through menopause and beyond.
Who should attend? Any woman interested in navigating her health at midlife and health practitioners who want to learn how to better serve their female clients.
June 3, 2010 – 6pm to 9pm
Kay Meek Centre
1700 Mathers Avenue, West Vancouver – Click for directions
Order online: www.kaymeekcentre.com or call (604) 913-3634
- Maureen McGrath RN: Bladder, Bowel and Sexual Health
- Dr. Stephen Kaye, OB/GYN: Perimenopausal and Menopausal bleeding
- Pindy Janda, RPH CDE: Patient Care Pharmacist, treatment options, bioidentical / natural hormones / vitamins / herbals
- Dr. Stacy Elliott, MD: Why you need to pay attention to your man’s sexual health
Features of the Evening
- Speaker panel for questions from the audience
- Health information booths
- Connie Mak, London Drugs, information booth
- Goody bags
Again, to order online: www.kaymeekcentre.com or call (604) 913-3634. See you on June 3rd!